1/08/2011

Updated..

To Kelvin:

Thanks Kelvin...^^

thanks for ur cares...

i will be more strong...i will be fine...

i cant sad..actually i also not very bad mah~haha

finally will meet a true girl also geh..right??

But u also no need to tag me in ur post geh~I will shy gah ><'''

So many people will saw that geh~

anyway...thanks You =)







To Myself:


I must always tell myself...I am a good boy...

Even not handsome...but not so yong shui...

Even not so clever...but i never give up study...

I am a Kind, Nice, Honour and Manner boy...

I got always with good thinking...I got always care for my friends...

My character's report also not bad...i dun have relation above 2 times...

I Love My Family...I Love My Friends...And Actually I'm Still Loving U

Enough! Enough!!

So...I get back my self-confidence Now...=)

I Wont Give Up Myself!!



That's All...


没有评论: